Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I woke up this morning with a spring in my step. On my way to meet a client, I realized why. I have the distinct privilege everyday of my life to genuinely help people and their businesses. Sure, most people can justify that their career helps others, but I get to look someone in the eye and put money back in their pocket. By offering the lowest cost credit card processing accounts to San Diego business, I help owners save money in this tough economy. These savings, of course, trickle down to the consumers and in the end, everyone benefits. How are we able to offer the lowest rates? It's simple. We are willing to take less profit than any other processing company out there. I know, I know, you've been pitched by a million companies, but we are different. Put us to the test and have us do a free statement analysis to see exactly how much money you would save on your processing every month by switching to Merchant Services of San Diego. Visit us at www.merchantservicessandiego.com and let us provide your San Diego business with the best rates and lowest costs possible!

Cameron Koether
CEO-Merchant Services of San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment